Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My current life

OK! I’m back here again.

Well, I have been busy for the past few weeks. The factors that put me on fire include preparation for my new research proposal, presentation for research committee meeting, research methodology hunting (which I have not much idea what to do), lecture notes and exam papers setting, blar blar blar… Ah, not forgetting about the planning for OX gathering trip in Cameron Highland and one climbing trip to Sabah too. My goodness, all my time burn because of all this…

About my sport life, Ha! I proudly announce that I’m fully recovered from my previous surgical operation. Now I can push myself back to stamina “hard hard”. For the past few weeks, I’ve been to gym quite often to bring all my muscle back (and make it stronger too), spent most of my time in Aikido training (for preparation of my 4th Kyu grading last Sunday, I’m passed!), do some running during weekend to gain my running feeling back, and just started swimming for the crazy swimathon preparation. Well, it seem like I sport for almost 7 days per week, it’s ok lah, I work it out in alterative sport training, sure I won’t over push myself :-)

Eh… let’s talk about martial art training. Last Sunday grading in aikido is my worst preparation through out my martial art learning history. Due to busy time schedule, I didn’t really put a lot of effort in grading preparation. Initially I though I will perform badly, however it turns out that I’m actually not making too much of mistake during grading. Ha… what a relief. But unfortunately I have been elected to become the committee member in Malaysia Aikido Association, Poor… I have even less time for myself now :-(

Yesterday received a call from one of my old friend, and we talk about our good old day in Taekwondo training in Gopeng. Yes, time fly and suddenly I realize that we leave the training group for more than ten years already. What a sigh… Hope all my buddy still look fine and fit like last time. Are you all still practicing?

OK, I will go back to mountain hiking soon, and hopefully can make some trips to Main Range after August. Too long in waiting? Eh… I need time to build back my immune system before join back the thick jungle mah… the stupid antibiotics knock down my own defense system after the operation, I need to spend one year to gain what I lost back.
Just wait for me… my mountain and jungle… I will be back!

17 Comments:

Blogger Kean Hong said...

add in one more thing, join DAP, Wong called!! By the way, r u still under the "dark era" of University Act??

8:45 AM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Raymond said...

Hi Boon Keat
Nice meeting u in kapas
Try again next year sure u want do it!
Cya

6:20 PM, April 17, 2007  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

Hey raymond,

Good to know so many of swimmmer during the event, and glad to know u although we hardly have time to chat more :-(

Well, next year i will make a come back for this event. Need to train up more lah. 6.5km in sea is not same as in swimming pool.

12:13 PM, April 18, 2007  
Blogger Las montañas said...

hi, came here from raymond's blog. wow, a mountain climber! would love to see and read your reports on the various peaks in malaysia and elsewhere.

2:24 PM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger Raymond said...

Hey what u teach in IMU Boon Keat?i work in Klang GH but moving to UH PJ in june.Yupe,we fr medic line hehe

9:28 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Ally said...

I was going to remove your link from my blog because you've been inactive for the longest time... welcome back, blogger. And good work done.

5:13 PM, April 24, 2007  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

Raymond,

I'm with medical faculty now and work under dept of human biology. Yes, i'm graduated from UPM in biotechnology and done my master under drug research in oncology. Currently persuiting my PhD in medical science under IMU and in the meantime work with them as junior lecturer. Ah... most of my time will be spend in laboratory work lah...

Ally,
I'm always here... just don't really have time to write long story mah...

4:10 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Jacelyn Chew said...

saw u in Wendy's blog and i was curious at first to see your name coz i have a friend same name with yours. just to say hi and nice reading your blog.

7:24 PM, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

hi jacelyn,

Nice to meet u.

11:21 AM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger yipwt said...

hi boon keat...

I just linked to you...hope you get 100% recover and go kick some dirt...

9:12 PM, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

Ha Ha Yip!

I will! and i will tail u for all race!

11:31 AM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

more than 7 mths already... no update... i think can delete your Link now.

8:45 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

another 10 days before 1 year ago you update your blog.

4:12 PM, March 19, 2008  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

another 7 days to reach one full year from your last update of the blog......

11:33 AM, March 21, 2008  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

another 3 days to reach one full year from your last update of the blog......

11:55 AM, March 24, 2008  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

ok, It is 366 days (leap year this year) since you last update your blog!

1:34 PM, March 27, 2008  
Blogger cakap benar said...

he he , so busy to update your blog ahh......

5:27 PM, July 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home