Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year Run


Farewell my dear 2005. Thanks for giving me a memorable year and bring me lots of joy and fun. Although I didn’t really improve myself much in the past 12 months, but still I earn lots of valuable experience from things that happen surround me. I’m really thankful.

Well, 2006 is around the corner now. Hope we will have a wonderful year full with happiness. May the force be with us!

For me, I will begin my New Year program with a run. Yes, is the New Year Run organized by Pacemaker. Thanks Ronnie aka PM1 for spending lots of time in making the race successful. 1st of January, I never try any race on New Year before. So, this could be a total new experience for me. Let’s imagine, wake up early in the first day of the year, dress myself up with running vest and short (surely, not forget about my lovely Asic shoe), drive on the highway under starlight, call up my muscle after reach the race site, and finally, run toward the morning sun after the flag off. Ha! Really can’t wait for the race now.

Welcome, 2006.

8 Comments:

Blogger RunWitMe said...

Hi Boon Keat,
Happy New Year 2006. May 2006 brings to you many medals, PRs and lots of joy in RUNNING!

11:39 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

Thanks runwitme! hope u have the joy too. All the best!

1:45 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Keipo said...

Hi,Boon Keat:

Happy New Year in your 2006 run and race !!

Plus healthy and injury free !!

3:04 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger fhlim said...

Hi Boon Keat,

Wishing you a happy new year 2006. Hope to see you tomorrow and enjoy running.

9:49 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger fhlim said...

Hi Boon Keat,

Just managed to post some photos (ultra marathon photos) on the blog.

Stay free from injury when running.

8:59 PM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

Thanks everyone! wish u all have a great 2006!

2:37 PM, January 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work tadalafil cheapest bad+breast+implant+procedures Free keno online prize 20 Hp ink cartridge recycle get free paper Tearaway gym pants Camping de moulin provigil and zanaflex

8:35 PM, February 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! family coats arms Buy+cheap+bextra wedding coat

2:41 AM, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home