Thursday, April 13, 2006

Back to Mountain


At last! I’m back to mountain.

I’ve been out of jungle for too long. Well, a lot of things happen this few months and I was suffering by getting everything done. Sometime, life is not going as smooth as we want it to be. Sigh… I can only try all my best out to make it fine, and end up with… god know what it going to be… at least I done my part well!

However, since everything are slowing down at this moment. I decided to take some break and get myself recharged by exploring few mountains. Mount Chamah comes to the first in my list. Oh dear, I really miss that mountain much. After my last visit to the peak in year 2004, I keep on dreaming about it. The jungle remains mostly untouched and the forest still origin. We even found fresh tiger footprint on the trail to summit during our last visit! Well, this is really the last paradise for flora and fauna in peninsular Malaysia. I do hope everything still remain the same when I back on the trek. We already lost numbers of virgin forests under the name of development and can’t afford to lose anymore! Why can’t we save something for our next generation?

I wish my children and my grandchildren can experience the same scenery when they standing on the peak. I really hope……

19 Comments:

Blogger Kean Hong said...

when u all ppl go hiking? just interested to know only.... air liur meleleh.... no activity allow that required more than 3 hours ....

4:46 PM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my air liur also meleleh leleh
mountain is too close, yet i am too far
leong

12:01 AM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

u can climb at UK mah, so many tall mountain.... snow some more

12:51 PM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

Ha! i just went for fews day hike last weekend, and will be back to mount chamah this labour holiday.

4:08 PM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

cilaka, action here..nvm, later when Henn Henn grow up 1st, then during this a year time, i cure my knee, then back into action again..

hey, anyone know how to go to UH to have doctor check on my knee, go private hospital, i tak mampu, so the only choice left is UH.

10:30 AM, April 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sim, i think HUKM give better service. UH always crowed and old....i tak rasa senorok when doing sales there....go to HUKM information counter...they people will tell you.

5:18 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

eh... who are you please, no name...

2:13 PM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

Eh! i'm not sure who to look for in UH. But ur knee problem is not simple. I think u need more than one time visit to hospital with it. May be u can try out with HUKM as suggested. lets have a try how the treatment is. If really can't cure, i will suggest back to chiropractic, more expensive but worth it.

4:44 PM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

how much in private as what u suggested? let m ehave a indicative price 1st, i scared my heart cannot tahan later....

5:45 PM, April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

retire saja la mr suker sim.....

2:25 PM, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehh...who are you again, next time use "Other", so that u can write your name, easy for us to know who are you mah....

9:27 AM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buahahahaha....and u should know me...buahahahahaha

11:55 AM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

weng chung....

4:03 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Weng Chung said...

GOTCHA....but the first comment posted by anonymous...IS NOT ME!!!...I dunno who is it...

8:23 AM, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor bro, ur back to the moutain dream din come true. pity lo.... teman ah sim la...

11:45 AM, May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, long time no see, do u remember me, haha, i am Kathy, who is Ruo wen housemate.....(remembered? or forgot me liao.)

I quite suprise when i read Sin Chew Daily which the article interviewed you (the dream), and then remember you.

Keep in touch, bye.
P/s: I back my hometown JB already.

2:14 AM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

Hey Kathy,

For sure i remember you. How can i forget this cute cute little girl :-) well, actually i just browse through ur blog yesterday.

So, u r back to hometown liao. Will u still be back to KL or just search for work somewhere around JB? I miss the dinner that u prepared lah, ha!

11:49 AM, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

4:26 PM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

7:06 PM, November 25, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home