Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Nice Sunday Morning

Hmm…. This is a really nice Sunday morning. The sky is clouded, air surround is cooling, birds are singing, sitting in front of garden with a cup of tea and newspaper in hand, what a relax environment we have!

But I here in the lab, sitting in front of computer, struggling hard with my data entry and experiment result and PowerPoint presentation. Back to reality, I have to work in this beautiful Sunday morning! Poor… locking myself in this boring tiny little space accompany by only experimental rats and cancer cells. Thinking about my dream vacation of snow mountain climbing in Himalaya region, Woo…. The mountain real high, the river crystal clear, the snow are white the sky are blue, the experimental rats…hey! What the heck, why my rats occur in that dream land? I must be crazy now, who can get me out of here….

Hmm…. This is a really nice Sunday morning….

6 Comments:

Blogger Wan Lin said...

Wei, Boon Keat, I went to climb Bukit Melawati alone lah.... You are so busy with your killer hands :-)

11:33 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

what a boring sunday

4:37 PM, March 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey keat keat, this is your cousin chee seang here, stumbled upon your blog through qiqi's blog. interesting reading the life of my younger cousin...sigh I am old liao...

7:26 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

Hey Tai Luo, how's life? eh... u r only 30+, still consider young! Is never too late to start sport, right?
I'm a bit on lazy side in updating my blog. So, be patient for my next update :-)

3:17 PM, April 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:57 PM, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you're trying to burn fat then you certainly need to start following this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks joined together to provide keto meal plans that are useful, suitable, cost-efficient, and delightful.

From their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of people have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a smart keto meal plan diet can give.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

3:37 PM, February 26, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home